CHICAGO – GenieConnect (www.genie-connect.com), a digital solutions provider for the events industry, is set to open an office in Chicago, as a direct result of the increased business support being provided for event organizers across the U.S.
LAS VEGAS – The third edition of IMEX America held Oct. 15-17 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas produced a 12 percent increase in exhibitor numbers compared to 2012, increasing from 2,413 to 2,694 companies. IMEX is the largest meetings, events and incentive travel industry trade show in the U.S.
WASHINGTON – Destination DC, the official convention and tourism corporation for the nation’s capital, announced the Washington’s selection as the new host city for the American Made Show, the largest wholesale trade show of American-made products.
LAS VEGAS – The Chelsea, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ new 40,000-square-foot event and performance space, will offer business, meeting and convention planners an avant-garde approach to meetings and is a refreshing addition to what is currently available in the city.
NEW YORK – NBC Sports will not sponsor next year’s Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show – after several years of backing what organizers bill as the world’s largest gun-related trade show – citing business reasons.
- Harrah’s gambles on new Atlantic City CC
- Orbus expands to build new facility
- SMG to manage Global Center & Cleveland CC
- Classic Party Rentals partners with AFR
- Potential remake at South Boston CC
- 19th annual RSMGC a big success
- Music City Center short on hotel room expectations
- Colorado CC extends contract with Smart City