LAS VEGAS – Mark Haley, president of Las Vegas-based Smart City Networks, announced the company has been awarded a contract to manage all technology and telecommunications services for the Atlantic City Convention Center and for Boardwalk Hall in New Jersey.
LAS VEGAS – Global Experience Specialists (GES), a leading global event marketing company, announced the acquisition of Blitz Communications, a leading audio visual (AV) services provider for the live events industry in the United Kingdom and continental Europe.
DETROIT - Thom Connors, SMG regional vice president and general manager of Cobo Center, announced Sept. 15 that several new multi-year event contracts have contributed to the most successful year at Cobo Center in recent history.
DALLAS – The International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) has entered into a reciprocity agreement with the Indian Exhibition Industry Association (IEIA) during the recent IEIA Open Seminar in Hyderabad, India.
LAS VEGAS – Coming to Las Vegas this fall? Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens welcomes the arrival of fall with scenery, scents and sounds that celebrate the autumn season. On display through Nov. 30, the harvest show features fall favorites, including pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, oversized orange-yellow leaves as well as more than 51,000 seasonal flowers.
- Global Business District an economic boost for Vegas
- Salt Lake Comic Con sells out with over 120,000 attendees
- Shepard announces new logistics services guarantee
- Exhibitpro opens new headquarters in New Albany, Ohio
- CEIR releases 2nd quarter results at CEIR Predict
- Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel debuts
- Tucson CC might get private operator
- GWCC aims to be world’s largest LEED-certified CC