LAS VEGAS – Since opening its Las Vegas operation six years ago, Shepard Exposition Services has proven that its unique approach to customer service and focus on operational excellence is a winning combination for both Shepard and its growing client base.
LAS VEGAS – With amazing tech breakthroughs and thousands of new product introductions, innovation blossomed as new technologies came to life, redefining the future at the 2014 International CES. Owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the International CES is the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of innovation.
LAS VEGAS – Smart City Networks announced that the Reno-Sparks Convention Center and Virginia Beach Convention Center (VBCC) have both renewed their contracts with the event technology provider, extending their partnership for quality telecommunications and Internet services for trade shows and events.
LAS VEGAS – The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) and the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Jan. 6 between the World Trade Center Las Vegas and the World Trade Center Mexico City to enhance international business relationships.
SIGNAL HILL, Calif. – Bowman Global Change, in collaboration with Ed Hackley Design, has won a 2013 GOOD DESIGN Award for design excellence demonstrated by “The Wonders of the Deep” exhibition at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Calif.
- Freeman launches Encore Event Technologies
- Stars are coming out at L.A. Times Travel Show
- Iconic ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign now solar-powered
- ‘Till Eulenspiegel’…the trickster
- San Diego CC could generate $1.4 billion impact in 2014
- ConExpo-Con/AGG 2014: Not your father’s trade show
- Nimlok gives back to local communities
- Hyatt Regency welcomes visitors with ‘Monterey Nice’