NEW ALBANY, Ohio – On Aug. 22, Exhibitpro opened the doors to its new headquarters in New Albany with an open house.
CHICAGO – At the CEIR Predict Conference, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) released its second quarter data collected for the annual CEIR Index report, and the results marked a modest year-on-year gain of 1.0 percent. The overall exhibition industry growth rate marked the 16th quarter of consecutive growth.
CINCINNATI – Renaissance Hotels welcomed its newest addition with the opening of the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown, located in the city’s historic Bartlett Building.
TUCSON – The Tucson Convention Center could soon be managed by a private firm that promises to cut into its annual operating deficit, but not eliminate it.
ATLANTA – The Georgia World Congress Center’s Sustainability Committee is seeking Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification as a measurement tool for the sustainable operations and maintenance of the convention center complex.
- 28th Annual Dragon Con draws record attendance
- Nimlok Chicago expands into larger facility
- ExpoDisplays exhibit boards Queen Mary for 6 months
- Redesigned FREEMAN ONLINE now available
- Cox increases Internet speeds at Las Vegas CC
- Orange County CC inks 5-year deal with beauty show
- Atlanta scores with College Football Hall of Fame
- Anaheim challenged to finance $190 million CC expansion