NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nashville’s Convention Center Authority avoided paying a $2.7 million debt to the Nashville Electric Service courtesy of an unusual real estate transaction involving land that the authority never owned.
VANCOUVER, B.C. – 2014 marks TED’s 30th anniversary, and the theme for TED2014 is titled simply: “The Next Chapter.”
RICHMOND, B.C. – For the first time in Canada, from March 10- 13, Richmond, B.C. will host the one-of-a-kind 6th Annual Active America-China Travel Summit, enabling Richmond to showcase the area to over 50 influential China-based travel decision makers.
LAS VEGAS – sbe and Preferred Hotel Group are pleased to announce a partnership that brings the highly anticipated SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, a lifestyle-driven resort and casino opening on the Strip later this year, into membership of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a worldwide luxury collection of independent hotels and resorts.
Both event marketers and sales representatives are tasked with creating memorable experiences that educate prospects and generate emotional connections between prospects and the brand that will ultimately result in successful buying decisions. In 2014, marketers will be challenged to provide more interactive and personalized customer experiences over an increasing number of channels, while maintaining consistent brand and product messaging.
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG hosts 125,000 attendees
- NY industry convenes for Intl. Restaurant Show
- New Live Marketing owner inspires team to engage
- ExpoDisplays custom exhibit appears on History Channel
- Atlanta CVB wins Platinum Adrian Award
- Smart City enhances technology at Phoenix CC
- CEIR Index 4th Quarter 2013 shows 3% increase
- Blurred lines: Bridging the gap between sales & marketing